CCMVE – Creating Citical Minds and Voices In Europe is a European project funded by the Europe for Citizens program and coordinated by the Netherlands. This project will be implemented by a consortium of 17 partners from 16 European countries.
- enable high school students to deepen their understanding of the threats to democracy, their solidarity and to improve their critical thinking skills
- deepen young people’s understanding of the values, origins, achievements and institutions of the European Union
- create a space for pupils to debate at national and transnational level on issues related to European citizenship, active participation, the fight against discrimination and xenophobia, the rise of radicalizations, and other subjects that concern the European Union.
- at least two national events that will mobilize 2×100 young people
- two international events that will bring together 8 students and 2 trainers per partner, ie 170 people per event
- At least two drop-in moments in each partner country organized by students who participated in international events
Coordinator: IDEA NL Netherlands
Partner countries: Finland, Slovenia, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Netherlands, Slovakia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland