Euro-IVET is a strategic partnership (ERASMUS +, KA2) co-ordinated by UK partner 15 Billion.
It’s aiming at improving the quality of the initial vocation educational training, and to allow VET providers from every educational fields and employers to offer training opportunities leading to certifications accessible to everyone from October 1st 2015 to August 31st 2018.
- Improve the offer to educational and vocational trainings for young people from multicultural and urban areas ;
- Measure the impact of the “Cultural Clash” between young people from multicultural and urban areas and the culture of Education and Business ;
- Equip youth providers and VET providers with the necessary competences in order to fill the gap.
- A comparative study about the impact of the “Cultural Clash”. Click here to have access to the study in French and in English.
- A competency framework for VET providers working with young people from multicultural and urban areas ; Download the competency framework : COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK FOR EURO IVET PRACTITIONNERS
- Innovative training modules targeting VET providers ;
- A network of providers in the area (employers, VET providers, youth guidance providers…) ;
- A guide of good practices and recommendations in order to improve the quality of the VET offer in the multicultural and urban areas.
Download the leaflet and the newslettters:
Website : http://euro-ivet.eu/
Join the Facebook group : EuroIVET: Network of VET practitioners in Europe
Contact : email@example.com
Coordinator : 15 Billion EBP
Country partners : UK, Germany, Sweden France and Ireland.