FAKE is a strategic partnership (Erasmus+, Key Action 2) coordinated by France (Eurocircle).
Duration: 24 months (06/2021 -05/2023)
- Fight against fake news, manipulation and disinformation by creating digital tools adapted to NEETs (neither in employment nor in education or training).
- To develop the digital skills of trainers and enable them to help and train young people to detect fake news and to have a conscious and critical use of social medias.
- Equip trainers with a set of resources on digital practices and tools to fight against the risks of manipulation and marginalization on digital platforms and social medias.
- Combat hate speech, racism, sexism, populism, etc. as well as the phenomenon of “coronaracism” on social medias.
- A learning material on digital practices and media literacy.
- A digital playground to allow the co-design and co-production of digital tools between trainers and trainees.
- A hackathon, aiming at the creation of innovative digital tools to fight against fake news.
Coordinator: Eurocircle (France)
Partner countries: Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Lithuania, France