GeGS is a project to support for policy reform (Erasmus+, Key Action 3) coordinated by Germany (MetropolisNet).
Duration: 36 months (28/02/2021 –27/02/2024)
- To modernize and improve IAG (Information advice and guidance) services and make them relevant for young people needs, labour market changes and digitalization processes.
- To respond to the need of systematic approaches and opportunities for professionalization, continuous training and career progression of IAG practitioners in VET.
- To enhance the responsiveness and relevance to the digital transformation of the labour markets, so that can be fully taken onboard in the IAG practice, allowing a wider and meaningful use of digital resources for staff training.
- To support the cultural and digital shift in IAG by co-creation of a comprehensive training measure for IAG practitioners leading to effective e-services.
- An innovative digital case-study learning environment aligned on CEDEFOP IAG competences and digital competences for IAG.
- An online transnational Community of practice of IAG staff in VET.
- The customization and introduction of the AI based IAG platform Jobiri.
Coordinator: MetropolisNet (Germany)
Partner countries: Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Greece, France