LEARN will develop a strategic systematic approach to the transformation of organisations into learning workplaces, recognising that employees spend a lot of time at work, therefore they should be able to learn at work. The project aims to develop a set of activities, processes and tools that will transform an organisation into a learning workplace.
Duration: 36 months (02/2020 – 01/2023)
- Development of a positive attitude of employers towards the transformation of their organisations into learning workplaces as well as the development of a positive attitude of employees in participating in transformational activities.
- Development and validation of the transversal skills of the employees, thus designing effective continuous training to meet current and future skills needs and an ISO certified assessment tool to assess these skills
- Identification of activities that an organisation should perform to become a learning workplace and include those in the certification scheme. Ensure that activities respond both to the needs of the organisations as well as the needs of the learners
- Development of a positive attitude through the use of specialised workshops to organisations and employees as far as learning in the workplace is concerned so that both sides can support the process
- Focus on the development of transversal skills in the workplace initially through classroom learning (basic development) and then through the implementation of other learning activities
- Validation through the use of an assessment tool of the development of key transversal skills
- Development of a network of consultants that will act as project ambassadors and lead organisations into their transformation to learning workplaces
- Development of an ISO certification for the organisations that get transformed into “Learning Workplaces”
Coordinator: M.M.C. Management Center Limited (Cyprus)
Partners: Kypriaki Eteria Pistopoiisis (Cyprus), Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cyprus), Dimitra Ekpaiditiki Simvilitiki AE (Greece), Thessaliko Kentro Anaptyxis Kainotomias & Epicheirimatikotitas (Greece), Fundacion Equipo Humano (Spain), FH Joanneum Gesellschaft MBH (Austria), Campus 02 Fachhochschule Der Wirtschaft GHBH (Austria), Camara Oficial De Comercio Industria, Servicios Y Navegacion De Valencia (Spain), Eurocircle (France), Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de la Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (France)
Download the newsletter n°1
Download the newsletter n°2
Press Release 1_Download the flyer