MATE is a strategic partnership, (Erasmus +, Key Action 2) coordinated by Cyprus.
The main objective is to develop intercultural skills and social networks between local students and young migrants or students with a migration background.
Duration: 25 months. 12/2018 – 01/2021
- Develop a holistic and innovative methodology for the acquisition of intercultural skills offline and online.
- Provide specific results that will support the methodology mentioned above.
- Help young migrants acquire social capital in the form of social networks, relationships and personal relationships.
- Help young migrants and locals to launch effective and low-budget social media awareness campaigns to combat discrimination, hate speech and promote respect and diversity.
- European Report: Common forms of hate speech ONLINE (social media) and OFFLINE (face-to-face communication) (consortium countries)
- Online tool for assessing intercultural competences
- Curriculum and Methodological Guide “Reporting Racism”
- Methodological guide for MATE facilitators
- Guide for awareness campaigns
- “MATE” online Platform
Join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/MATE-358521511655150/?modal=admin_todo_tour
Coordinator: M.M.C Management Center Limited
Partner countries: Cyprus, France, Greece, Austria, Spain, Sweden.