RISIV: regenerate, innovate : social impact volunteering for youth is a strategic partnership (Erasmus+, Key Action 2) coordinated by France (Eurocircle).
Duration: 30 months 01/03/21 – 31/08/23
- To create an innovative model of social inclusion through the (inter)active engagement of youth in local volunteering projects to add value to their neighborhoods and drive positive change.
- To co-produce and test a training for youth workers to set up local youth volunteering in social impact projects responding to the needs of their neighborhoods
- To highlight the role of the youth leader as a key actor of cohesion and group dynamic
- To involve and engage young people in a dynamic of civic responsibility and civic engagement within the life of the neighborhood
- To prepare young people for European mobility by discovering local youth volunteering in the framework of social impact projects and non-formal education methods
- Implementation and support of voluntary projects in the neighborhoods through training
- Co-production with youth workers and youth leaders of learning guides on their respective methods
- A European training in Spain for youth workers on co-production methods and social impact volunteering projects
- A European youth exchange in Portugal on the theme of volunteering in social impact projects and civic engagement.
Coordinator: Eurocircle (France)
Partner countries: France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprys, Italy, United Kingdom.